Sunday, September 13, 2015

Sunday Fun Day!!

Hello and Happy Sunday!

Sunday's are my favorite day of the week. Like most families in the US we spend the day watching Football and eating delicious food. Since I'm not into Football, Sundays mean CROCHET! While my family has the game on I have my project of the week out. I can get more accomplished on Sunday than any other day of the week. Today I am working on a project that I am very excited about! A few months ago I found a beautiful Instagram account with a scrapghan tutorial that I knew I had to try. Find the tutorial here. I love everything that b.hooked does! She is the most talented person and her patterns/videos are very easy to follow.

So far I've made 74 squares. I'm using 6 different colors and and my dominant color is white. I'm very happy with the progress and I can't wait to get see the finished afghan.






No comments:

Post a Comment