Sunday, October 4, 2015

Wanderlust

Hello everyone!

Looking forward to the next few months is so exciting. Next weekend my husband and I are going to meet his parents in Sante Fe. Two weeks after that, my mom and I are traveling to Canadian TX to see the fall foliage. And then in the first weeks of November I'm going to be flying to Houston to see my best friend. I'm already busy busy trying to get my life together enough to be away from home the majority of the next two months.

Aside from packing my clothes and getting my work life in order I'm trying to figure out which crochet project I'll be bringing along on all of these trips. The first two trips I'll be in a vehicle and then I'll travel to and from Houston by plane. Of course the things I'll take in the air are much different than what can go in a vehicle.

On the first two trips I'll be taking either the Scrapghan or the blue granny square blanket. I'm hoping to finish the blue blanket on the trip to Santa Fe so that I can focus on the Scrapghan on my mom's fall trip. Since we'll be in a car I'll be able to pack a little more than if I were going to the airport. Here is what I'm taking.

1. Thirty One Gifts - Timeless Beauty Bag (Find one here!)
               I love this bag! I've used it for jewelry, makeup and school. I ran across a post on instagram which showed a crocheter using this bag to hold all of the "tools". I ran to my bedroom and pulled this bag out and started organizing my hooks, stitch markers and scissors. I love the way it looks and it is very compact. This bag is a must have for travel!




2. Thirty One Gifts - Essential Storage Tote (Find one here!)
               I use this bag to hold my yarn and the project I'm working on. It is super roomy inside and the print is just beautiful! I have mine in black chevron and I love it!

3. The Tools
That is all I'm be taking to Santa Fe and on our Fall Leaves trip. I'm excited for these trips and the progress that I'll hopefully make on these projects!

Until next time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment